Welcome to 1128 Kildare Avenue East – This lovely 1,050 sqft bungalow is situated in the heart of East Transcona, close to schools, parks, shopping and public transportation. As you enter the front door you are greeted with a spacious open concept floor plan. The living and dining room features tons of natural light, gleaming bamboo flooring and views of the front street. The kitchen comes complete with newer counter tops, newer paint and stainless steel appliances. Further into the house you will find 3 well-appointed bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom with a 2-piece ensuite. Also located on this floor in a 4-piece bathroom. The lower level of this home includes a large rec room with newer carpet, a large office space, a four-piece bathroom with a soaker tub and a large utility/laundry room. The backyard comes fully fenced with a patio area, a parking pad for 2 cars and a large powered shed. Don’t miss out on this great buy!
1128 Kildare Avenue East – Jennifer Queen – Winnipeg Realtor with RE/MAX professionals #buy #RealEstate in #Canada
If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land; – Isaiah 1:19
- The Barrent Group hires Art Yeend to lead business development
- Waypoint Residential adds three to senior-level roles
- Why is gender bias in the mortgage industry still accepted?
- Placester names Omar Hussain president and CEO
- Here's how loan officers can gauge the aggregate level of price competition in the mortgage market
- Don’t be a headline reader
- Former Walter Investment/Ditech CEO Anthony Renzi surfaces at Cenlar
- Ian Morgan named LenderLive chief information security officer
- Nonbank mortgage lenders still misunderstood in mainstream media
- Ask the Underwriter: Negative self-employment income? No problem… here’s how to exclude it!
- Recovco Mortgage Management hires Brad Young as director, business development
- MGIC promotes Dianna Higgins to VP of internal audit
- Goldman Sachs President Harvey Schwartz retiring, sets stage for Blankfein succession
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Getting Millennials to buy housing is becoming a joke
- Guaranteed Rate laying off 180 employees, plans to hire 1,500 more
- 3 reasons to be optimistic about the future of non-QM Loans
- Amazon hiring head of newly-formed mortgage lending division
- Explaining the disconnect between the rate borrowers want, and can get
- Don't run away from mortgage lending's crappy reputation; let's change it instead
- NewDay USA appoints Garrison Foster senior vice president