2017 was our best year yet! Thank you to all of you who have joined in our journey here on YouTube.
Let’s make 2018 an amazing adventure full of van life, vegan eats and endless laughs! SUBSCRIBE to join our YT family
SEASON 2 STARTS NOW
▬ SHARE WITH US ▬
The year began for Eamon and I with the launch of our new caffeine free chai. The tea used in the blend is rooibos which can only be grown in South Arica… So, off we went! It is important for us to meet the farmers and deal directly with them to ensure fair compensation, fresh tea and a traceable supply chain.
Along the way to South Africa, we stopped in Tanzania for a safari. Much to my surprise, Eamon had a little surprise up his sleeve! I guess he figured it was time to put a ring on it 😉
We continued on to explore a bit more of Africa and then it was time to head home to “business as usual.” Or, so we thought.
While searching for an affordable apartment in Toronto, Canada (our home town) we got a notification about an available, used Mercedes Sprinter Van. With the crazy housing prices and the lack of leases, we decided to take the risk and buy a van to convert into a tiny home on wheels.
We basically just went for it!
It took us 30 days to complete our DIY project and we worked day/night to insulate, panel, electrify, sand, drill, paint, you name it to customize our van build to meet our specific needs.
We could not be happier! This is how we live #VanLife in simplified style!
Once complete, we hit the road in our self converted sprinter van to travel across Canada… selling our tea along the way! We ate a lot, enjoyed our daily smoothies, and met a few van life friends.
2017 came to a close with a large Christmas trade show, a lot of family gathering and a beautiful wedding for a long life friend.
Some of our most popular videos:
Watch Van Life Tour | Our Custom DIY Sprinter Van Conversion:
Watch How to Convert a Sprinter Van in 30 Days:
See our full step-by-step sprinter van conversion guide here:
Got questions about how to convert a van into an off-grid camper?
Comment below and we will get back to you!
Follow us on IG to stay up to date.
▬ SHARE WITH US ▬
2017 THE YEAR OF VAN LIFE | Eamon + Bec #buy #homes in the #USA #realestate
‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’ – Jeremiah 29:11
- Informative Research names Tim Cox SVP of operations
- Genworth promotes Steve Hitchings to HFA director
- LoanLogics names Bill Neville as president, COO
- Who are the most influential mortgage and real estate professionals on Twitter?
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: What a government shutdown means for housing
- 4 ways to capture multicultural sales in 2018
- New housing voices on Capitol Hill will reshape industry’s future
- Former Wingspan founder Steven Horne lands at Hladik, Onorato & Federman
- Capital One consumer direct lending team finds new home at Flagstar
- What could attract nearly 200 female mortgage execs to Dallas today?
- New American Funding announces expansion into Central Texas
- Wells Fargo Chief Risk Officer Mike Loughlin announces retirement
- Former Treasury official David Dworkin joins National Housing Conference as CEO
- Movement Mortgage adds Stephen Polacek as chief credit officer
- Are you a tech innovator in housing? Show us!
- Transformational Mortgage Solutions names Beth Ozenghar president and COO
- NAHB elects new leadership team for 2018
- Suresh Srinivasan named Roofstock chief marketing officer
- Realogy appoints Dave Gordon as chief technology officer
- HUD Secretary Ben Carson swears in four new department leaders