2017 was our best year yet! Thank you to all of you who have joined in our journey here on YouTube.
Let’s make 2018 an amazing adventure full of van life, vegan eats and endless laughs! SUBSCRIBE to join our YT family
SEASON 2 STARTS NOW
▬ SHARE WITH US ▬
The year began for Eamon and I with the launch of our new caffeine free chai. The tea used in the blend is rooibos which can only be grown in South Arica… So, off we went! It is important for us to meet the farmers and deal directly with them to ensure fair compensation, fresh tea and a traceable supply chain.
Along the way to South Africa, we stopped in Tanzania for a safari. Much to my surprise, Eamon had a little surprise up his sleeve! I guess he figured it was time to put a ring on it 😉
We continued on to explore a bit more of Africa and then it was time to head home to “business as usual.” Or, so we thought.
While searching for an affordable apartment in Toronto, Canada (our home town) we got a notification about an available, used Mercedes Sprinter Van. With the crazy housing prices and the lack of leases, we decided to take the risk and buy a van to convert into a tiny home on wheels.
We basically just went for it!
It took us 30 days to complete our DIY project and we worked day/night to insulate, panel, electrify, sand, drill, paint, you name it to customize our van build to meet our specific needs.
We could not be happier! This is how we live #VanLife in simplified style!
Once complete, we hit the road in our self converted sprinter van to travel across Canada… selling our tea along the way! We ate a lot, enjoyed our daily smoothies, and met a few van life friends.
2017 came to a close with a large Christmas trade show, a lot of family gathering and a beautiful wedding for a long life friend.
Some of our most popular videos:
Watch Van Life Tour | Our Custom DIY Sprinter Van Conversion:
Watch How to Convert a Sprinter Van in 30 Days:
See our full step-by-step sprinter van conversion guide here:
Got questions about how to convert a van into an off-grid camper?
Comment below and we will get back to you!
Follow us on IG to stay up to date.
▬ SHARE WITH US ▬
2017 THE YEAR OF VAN LIFE | Eamon + Bec #buy #homes in the #USA #realestate
And as for you, be fruitful and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth and multiply in it. – Genesis 9:7
- HW’s Women of Influence nominations close one week from today
- It’s a whole new ballgame: Takeaways from MBA Tech
- Nationstar (aka Mr. Cooper) promotes Tony Ebers to chief operating officer
- Lennar names new CEO for first time in 21 years
- Responding to negative borrower reviews
- Ask the Underwriter: How to qualify for a Home Possible loan with ownership interest in other properties
- Ditech Holding Corp. names Thomas Marano CEO and president
- ServiceLink adds Sean Galaise to default services team
- Altisource names Patrick McClain senior vice president, Hubzu Auction Services
- Karen Cullen joins CrossCheck Compliance as director of compliance and fair & responsible lending
- Mile-high appreciation
- Bank of America’s problem with loan officers (and vice versa)
- Show me less money? MBA reports mortgage profits nearly slashed in half
- LERETA adds Bill Theisinger as chief technology officer
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Goldman Sachs buys startup Clarity Money to bolster Marcus
- Chad Smith, loanDepot’s former head of direct lending, lands at Caliber Home Loans
- Realtors Property Resource founding CEO announces retirement
- The Fair Housing Act at 50: Why the legacy of housing discrimination remains
- Freddie Mac Multifamily promotes two key leaders
- For loan officers who want steady business in 2018, it’s time to embrace cash-out refinances