Learn what interest rates rising means to the economy and to you personally, why rate “normalization” still means rising interest rates, and what you can expect from the FED going forward.
Link to the MarketWatch article is in the show notes on my website at www.lindapjones.com.
Please subscribe and leave me a review on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
Move your net worth in the right direction by getting “11 Quick Financial Tips to Boost Your Wealth” at www.lindapjones.com.
#Buy a #home #Mortgage #Loans #RealEstate #Morgagebroker
how to #finance a #house or #land
- HomeBridge promotes Jamie Zeitz to renovation producing area sales manager
- Nationwide Title Clearing promotes Debbie Lastoria to VP of national sales
- Wow! This year’s Rising Stars will be more powerful than ever
- Ditech Holding Corp. picks "seasoned turnaround professional" Jeffrey Baker as new CEO
- Loan Officers: Teach your Realtor partners how to fish
- VantageScore: Director Watt, don’t waste this opportunity
- MBA boosts commercial/multifamily team with pair of hires
- Fed’s Powell reportedly names two senior advisers
- Morningstar Credit Ratings names Brian Grow president
- Shellpoint Partners’ New Penn Financial promotes Kevin Harrigan to president
- Blackstone shuffles leadership, names Jon Gray president and COO
- Fannie Mae CEO: We will return to profit in 2018
- CoreLogic hires Quicken Loans’ Pete Carroll to boost lobbying efforts
- Ginger Wilcox joins Capsilon as SVP of marketing
- Radian shakes up sales team to push for more business
- Equifax names new chief information security officer
- MQMR names Mitchell Nomura internal audit manager
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Equifax breach might have been worse than anyone thought
- It’s time to redefine service in the mortgage servicing industry
- Deciphering eJargon: Moving past the buzzwords