Learn what interest rates rising means to the economy and to you personally, why rate “normalization” still means rising interest rates, and what you can expect from the FED going forward.
Link to the MarketWatch article is in the show notes on my website at www.lindapjones.com.
Please subscribe and leave me a review on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
Move your net worth in the right direction by getting “11 Quick Financial Tips to Boost Your Wealth” at www.lindapjones.com.
#Buy a #home #Mortgage #Loans #RealEstate #Morgagebroker
how to #finance a #house or #land
- Fifth Third exec Jelena McWilliams to become FDIC chair
- Boise poised at the right angle for housing growth
- Mortgage applicants may not always be intentionally fraudulent
- TMS names two EVPs as retail lending division expands
- C-suite shakeup continues for Impac Mortgage Holdings as CFO steps down
- Time’s Up: Yes, it’s happening here, too
- Carrington Retail Group expands its leadership team, adds CTO
- LoanScorecard hires new digital mortgage strategist
- RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing announces relocation to South Carolina
- How to detect mortgage wire fraud before it is too late
- MBA Secondary prepares to hit the big topics
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Inside the housing economy's monster news weekend
- TRK Connection names Jeremy Burcham to lead sales
- Equator names William Mueller national sales director
- Movement Mortgage CEO: Robots will not replace loan officers
- TMS names two SVPs to correspondent lending division
- Jerry Giovaniello, NAR's chief lobbyist, announces retirement
- Trump administration officially nominates Michael Bright to lead Ginnie Mae
- Your favorite mortgage finance publisher is upgrading, in more ways than one
- Wells Fargo: You’re scaring younger generations away