Mortgage Brokers (http://mmibrokers.com/)
The number of 95% mortgage deals on offer has risen sharply in the past couple of years.
According to the financial information service Moneyfacts, there are 58 deals around at the moment, from 22 lenders.
That compares with 29 deals a year ago and just 19 at the start of 2010.
But the reality is that very few people are being granted a home loan with just a 5% deposit.
And experts suggest that not only is it still hard to obtain one, it is possibly not very sensible either.
“If you can put down a 10% or 15% deposit, at least, it makes a substantial difference – your choice is so much better and you will get a much better mortgage,” says Andrew Montlake of Coreco mortgage brokers.
Ninety-five per cent mortgages are available, in principle, from a variety of small building societies, and also from some of the UK’s biggest lenders, such as the Halifax and the Nationwide.
for first time buyers (http://mmibrokers.com/first-time-buyer/)
#Buy a #home #Mortgage #Loans #RealEstate #Morgagebroker
how to #finance a #house or #land
- Informative Research names Tim Cox SVP of operations
- Genworth promotes Steve Hitchings to HFA director
- LoanLogics names Bill Neville as president, COO
- Who are the most influential mortgage and real estate professionals on Twitter?
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: What a government shutdown means for housing
- 4 ways to capture multicultural sales in 2018
- New housing voices on Capitol Hill will reshape industry’s future
- Former Wingspan founder Steven Horne lands at Hladik, Onorato & Federman
- Capital One consumer direct lending team finds new home at Flagstar
- What could attract nearly 200 female mortgage execs to Dallas today?
- New American Funding announces expansion into Central Texas
- Wells Fargo Chief Risk Officer Mike Loughlin announces retirement
- Former Treasury official David Dworkin joins National Housing Conference as CEO
- Movement Mortgage adds Stephen Polacek as chief credit officer
- Are you a tech innovator in housing? Show us!
- Transformational Mortgage Solutions names Beth Ozenghar president and COO
- NAHB elects new leadership team for 2018
- Suresh Srinivasan named Roofstock chief marketing officer
- Realogy appoints Dave Gordon as chief technology officer
- HUD Secretary Ben Carson swears in four new department leaders