If you were licensed between February 1, 2016 and January 31, 2018, you need to complete 30 hours of broker post-license education before the 2018 License Renewal Deadline: April 30, 2018. illinoisrealtors.org/brokerenewal
Illinois REALTORS® Licensing & Training Center | www.IllinoisRealtors.org/education
Broker Post-License Courses for 2018 Real Estate License Renewal #buy #RealEstate in #Canada
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, have an abundance for every good work. – 2 Corinthians 9:8
- Informative Research names Tim Cox SVP of operations
- Genworth promotes Steve Hitchings to HFA director
- LoanLogics names Bill Neville as president, COO
- Who are the most influential mortgage and real estate professionals on Twitter?
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: What a government shutdown means for housing
- 4 ways to capture multicultural sales in 2018
- New housing voices on Capitol Hill will reshape industry’s future
- Former Wingspan founder Steven Horne lands at Hladik, Onorato & Federman
- Capital One consumer direct lending team finds new home at Flagstar
- What could attract nearly 200 female mortgage execs to Dallas today?
- New American Funding announces expansion into Central Texas
- Wells Fargo Chief Risk Officer Mike Loughlin announces retirement
- Former Treasury official David Dworkin joins National Housing Conference as CEO
- Movement Mortgage adds Stephen Polacek as chief credit officer
- Are you a tech innovator in housing? Show us!
- Transformational Mortgage Solutions names Beth Ozenghar president and COO
- NAHB elects new leadership team for 2018
- Suresh Srinivasan named Roofstock chief marketing officer
- Realogy appoints Dave Gordon as chief technology officer
- HUD Secretary Ben Carson swears in four new department leaders