Deciding between buying a house and building a house can be a difficult decision for many home buyers. If you’re trying to figure out the best option for you in WA’s property market, REIWA agent, Sean Hughes, has some good advice!
Explore more expert advice for buyers – http://reiwa.com.au/advice/buyers/
Buying a house versus building a house #buy #RealEstate in #Canada
Therefore keep the words of this covenant, and do them, that you may prosper in all that you do. – Deuteronomy 29:9
- Informative Research names Tim Cox SVP of operations
- Genworth promotes Steve Hitchings to HFA director
- LoanLogics names Bill Neville as president, COO
- Who are the most influential mortgage and real estate professionals on Twitter?
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: What a government shutdown means for housing
- 4 ways to capture multicultural sales in 2018
- New housing voices on Capitol Hill will reshape industry’s future
- Former Wingspan founder Steven Horne lands at Hladik, Onorato & Federman
- Capital One consumer direct lending team finds new home at Flagstar
- What could attract nearly 200 female mortgage execs to Dallas today?
- New American Funding announces expansion into Central Texas
- Wells Fargo Chief Risk Officer Mike Loughlin announces retirement
- Former Treasury official David Dworkin joins National Housing Conference as CEO
- Movement Mortgage adds Stephen Polacek as chief credit officer
- Are you a tech innovator in housing? Show us!
- Transformational Mortgage Solutions names Beth Ozenghar president and COO
- NAHB elects new leadership team for 2018
- Suresh Srinivasan named Roofstock chief marketing officer
- Realogy appoints Dave Gordon as chief technology officer
- HUD Secretary Ben Carson swears in four new department leaders
Republished by Blog Post Promoter