If You’re Looking For A Real Estate Coach, Mentor & Training That’s An Authority on Buying Notes Especially 2nds Feel Free To Call Terry Bontemps at 916-470-3869. He Answers His Own Phone & He Answers It 97% Of The Time!
If Buying Real Estate Courses, Books, Tapes & Seminars Haven’t Worked For You There Is A Better Way…
Terry Bontemps Has Over 34 Years Experience Buying Real Estate in Six Different Markets. Terry Has Taught Millions of Students Across The United States How To Make Money By Investing in Real Estate & Buying Notes From Banks & Hedge Funds. He’s Taught Students From Canada to Israel & The United States. He’s Been A Coach, Mentor and Trainer for Robert Allen & Trump University.
Terry Bontemps is One of The Largest 2nd Lien Buyers in The United States. Terry’s Top Note Buying Student Made A $400,000 Profit From One Deal From What She Learned From Terry. This Student Receives $2,100 A Month Each & Every Month From Another Note Deal. This Student Increased Her Net Worth $1.5 Million Dollars in Eighteen Months From Buying Notes From The Strategies That Terry Taught Her.
In This Video Note Buying Master Terry Bontemps Discusses Why You Need A Mentor & Why His Note Buying Coaching, Mentoring & Training Program Will Give You The Best Chance of Succeeding Financially As A Real Estate Investor Investing in Notes.
Feel Free To Call Terry Bontemps at 916-470-3869 Today!
DON’T ATTEND ANOTHER REAL ESTATE SEMINAR or BUY ANOTHER COURSE UNTIL YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO! #buy #RealEstate in #Canada
He who has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he gives of his bread to the poor. – Proverbs 22:9
- HW’s Women of Influence nominations close one week from today
- It’s a whole new ballgame: Takeaways from MBA Tech
- Nationstar (aka Mr. Cooper) promotes Tony Ebers to chief operating officer
- Lennar names new CEO for first time in 21 years
- Responding to negative borrower reviews
- Ask the Underwriter: How to qualify for a Home Possible loan with ownership interest in other properties
- Ditech Holding Corp. names Thomas Marano CEO and president
- ServiceLink adds Sean Galaise to default services team
- Altisource names Patrick McClain senior vice president, Hubzu Auction Services
- Karen Cullen joins CrossCheck Compliance as director of compliance and fair & responsible lending
- Mile-high appreciation
- Bank of America’s problem with loan officers (and vice versa)
- Show me less money? MBA reports mortgage profits nearly slashed in half
- LERETA adds Bill Theisinger as chief technology officer
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Goldman Sachs buys startup Clarity Money to bolster Marcus
- Chad Smith, loanDepot’s former head of direct lending, lands at Caliber Home Loans
- Realtors Property Resource founding CEO announces retirement
- The Fair Housing Act at 50: Why the legacy of housing discrimination remains
- Freddie Mac Multifamily promotes two key leaders
- For loan officers who want steady business in 2018, it’s time to embrace cash-out refinances
Republished by Blog Post Promoter