http://www.kbhome.com/new-homes-austin-san-marcos/spring-trails/plan-sl-1964-modeled#planDetails – Discover our elegant new model home at the Spring Trails community in Pflugerville, Texas (Plan 1964). This spacious home immediately impresses with classic hardwood flooring in the entry and living areas, and lovely rounded corners throughout. The bright and airy living room features a cozy fireplace, and the generous dining area offers plenty of room to gather the whole family. The modern kitchen boasts light-toned cabinets with complementing countertops and tile backsplash, sleek black appliances and a convenient breakfast bar.
Moving into the luxurious master bedroom, you’ll find lush carpeting, and a large sitting area with plenty of windows and a ceiling fan. The adjoining master bath features a separate tub and shower. Call today at 888-KB-HOMES or visit online at http://www.kbhome.com/contact-sales and start building your dream home with KB Home.
KB Home – Buy New Homes in Pflugerville TX – Plan 1964 #buy #homes in the #USA #realestate
And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:19
- The Barrent Group hires Art Yeend to lead business development
- Waypoint Residential adds three to senior-level roles
- Why is gender bias in the mortgage industry still accepted?
- Placester names Omar Hussain president and CEO
- Here's how loan officers can gauge the aggregate level of price competition in the mortgage market
- Don’t be a headline reader
- Former Walter Investment/Ditech CEO Anthony Renzi surfaces at Cenlar
- Ian Morgan named LenderLive chief information security officer
- Nonbank mortgage lenders still misunderstood in mainstream media
- Ask the Underwriter: Negative self-employment income? No problem… here’s how to exclude it!
- Recovco Mortgage Management hires Brad Young as director, business development
- MGIC promotes Dianna Higgins to VP of internal audit
- Goldman Sachs President Harvey Schwartz retiring, sets stage for Blankfein succession
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Getting Millennials to buy housing is becoming a joke
- Guaranteed Rate laying off 180 employees, plans to hire 1,500 more
- 3 reasons to be optimistic about the future of non-QM Loans
- Amazon hiring head of newly-formed mortgage lending division
- Explaining the disconnect between the rate borrowers want, and can get
- Don't run away from mortgage lending's crappy reputation; let's change it instead
- NewDay USA appoints Garrison Foster senior vice president