When an untraceable group of elite bank robbers execute the perfect heist making off with millions in cash and leaving a dead bank manager in their wake, the FBI Agents investigating the robbery/homicide (Christopher Meloni, Dave Bautista and Adrian Grenier) begin to uncover signs of corruption involving the bank’s owner (Bruce Willis) and his high power clients. As they dig deeper into the case, the Feds realize that things are not what they seem, and in order to untangle a complicated web of deception and corruption they must push themselves to the brink – where the lines between right and wrong are often times blurred.
‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’ – Jeremiah 29:11
- The Barrent Group hires Art Yeend to lead business development
- Waypoint Residential adds three to senior-level roles
- Why is gender bias in the mortgage industry still accepted?
- Placester names Omar Hussain president and CEO
- Here's how loan officers can gauge the aggregate level of price competition in the mortgage market
- Don’t be a headline reader
- Former Walter Investment/Ditech CEO Anthony Renzi surfaces at Cenlar
- Ian Morgan named LenderLive chief information security officer
- Nonbank mortgage lenders still misunderstood in mainstream media
- Ask the Underwriter: Negative self-employment income? No problem… here’s how to exclude it!
- Recovco Mortgage Management hires Brad Young as director, business development
- MGIC promotes Dianna Higgins to VP of internal audit
- Goldman Sachs President Harvey Schwartz retiring, sets stage for Blankfein succession
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Getting Millennials to buy housing is becoming a joke
- Guaranteed Rate laying off 180 employees, plans to hire 1,500 more
- 3 reasons to be optimistic about the future of non-QM Loans
- Amazon hiring head of newly-formed mortgage lending division
- Explaining the disconnect between the rate borrowers want, and can get
- Don't run away from mortgage lending's crappy reputation; let's change it instead
- NewDay USA appoints Garrison Foster senior vice president
Republished by Blog Post Promoter