McCaffrey Homes Testimonial and Review
Nick Ramos & Atheena Sanchez
Nick: My Name is Nick,
Atheena: My Name is Atheena,
Nick: This is the first house we bought from McCaffrey
Atheena: My home buying experience was great. Everybody was really helpful through the process.
Atheena: We shopped around looking at other builders but McCaffrey was definitely our favorite.
Nick: We wanted a three bedroom and we wanted an open floor plan.
Nick: We like having the kitchen and the living room all kind of in the same area. It’s not compartmentalized like a lot of other houses.
Athenna: We entertain our family a lot. They come in from out of town
Nick: They’re just shocked compared to our old apartment. It just blows people’s minds that we were able to buy it.
Athenna: I particularly love the kitchen. It’s my favorite part of the house because it’s so open
Nick: I like the granite countertops a lot, I think those look nice.
Atheena: The maintenance isn’t that hard. Everything is so new and so clean and it’s easy to keep it clean.
Atheena: The final walkthrough was fun and exciting.
Nick: They showed us everything that we picked out and if it all looked good to us, which it did.
Atheena: They were always helpful from the beginning right until the end when we moved in and they’re still helpful with questions that we have even after we’ve moved in.
Nicholas Ramos & Atheena Sanchez – McCaffrey Homes Testimonial and Review #buy #homes in the #USA #realestate
He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things? – Romans 8:32
- The Barrent Group hires Art Yeend to lead business development
- Waypoint Residential adds three to senior-level roles
- Why is gender bias in the mortgage industry still accepted?
- Placester names Omar Hussain president and CEO
- Here's how loan officers can gauge the aggregate level of price competition in the mortgage market
- Don’t be a headline reader
- Former Walter Investment/Ditech CEO Anthony Renzi surfaces at Cenlar
- Ian Morgan named LenderLive chief information security officer
- Nonbank mortgage lenders still misunderstood in mainstream media
- Ask the Underwriter: Negative self-employment income? No problem… here’s how to exclude it!
- Recovco Mortgage Management hires Brad Young as director, business development
- MGIC promotes Dianna Higgins to VP of internal audit
- Goldman Sachs President Harvey Schwartz retiring, sets stage for Blankfein succession
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Getting Millennials to buy housing is becoming a joke
- Guaranteed Rate laying off 180 employees, plans to hire 1,500 more
- 3 reasons to be optimistic about the future of non-QM Loans
- Amazon hiring head of newly-formed mortgage lending division
- Explaining the disconnect between the rate borrowers want, and can get
- Don't run away from mortgage lending's crappy reputation; let's change it instead
- NewDay USA appoints Garrison Foster senior vice president