Rural Vacant Land: http://www.ruralvacantland.com/ – Easy Cheap Land Priced 50-80% Below the Competition
Luke Smith, founder of RuralVacantLand.com sells land all across the US at wholesale prices. Luke doesn’t believe land transactions should be a hassle so his upfront and honest style of selling land is a great relief to people who are fed up with the song and dance of middlemen and fees.
Luke has no hidden fees. His transactions are very easy with no extra unnecessary paperwork or credit checks and he will work with you on the way you want to pay.
Luke’s research is unbiased. He tells you everything he knows and invites you to go out to any one of his properties and check it out on your own at anytime.
Everything you need to know about Luke and RVL can be learned from his intro vid http://bit.ly/29HHgPC and his hilarious, but so darn true FAQ section of his site: http://bit.ly/2aefjjz.
Luke wants you to be able to easily buy the land you want, have fun, enjoy perks of off-the-grid adventures!
Subscribe to this channel. Also, sign up for his mailing list for THE CHEAPEST deals you will see all month! http://bit.ly/29H7Kpx
Sold – Surrounded by wind farms #buy #homes in the #USA #realestate
Therefore keep the words of this covenant, and do them, that you may prosper in all that you do. – Deuteronomy 29:9
- The Barrent Group hires Art Yeend to lead business development
- Waypoint Residential adds three to senior-level roles
- Why is gender bias in the mortgage industry still accepted?
- Placester names Omar Hussain president and CEO
- Here's how loan officers can gauge the aggregate level of price competition in the mortgage market
- Don’t be a headline reader
- Former Walter Investment/Ditech CEO Anthony Renzi surfaces at Cenlar
- Ian Morgan named LenderLive chief information security officer
- Nonbank mortgage lenders still misunderstood in mainstream media
- Ask the Underwriter: Negative self-employment income? No problem… here’s how to exclude it!
- Recovco Mortgage Management hires Brad Young as director, business development
- MGIC promotes Dianna Higgins to VP of internal audit
- Goldman Sachs President Harvey Schwartz retiring, sets stage for Blankfein succession
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Getting Millennials to buy housing is becoming a joke
- Guaranteed Rate laying off 180 employees, plans to hire 1,500 more
- 3 reasons to be optimistic about the future of non-QM Loans
- Amazon hiring head of newly-formed mortgage lending division
- Explaining the disconnect between the rate borrowers want, and can get
- Don't run away from mortgage lending's crappy reputation; let's change it instead
- NewDay USA appoints Garrison Foster senior vice president