To become Partner #446: www.billstill.com, then Click “Subscribe”.
According to a Russian Foreign Intelligence non-classified report, reported on by Russia Today, a U.S. Admiral has been fired for questioning why the top Navy security and intelligence team was dispatched from Camp David to Dubai an what he termed an:
“… Obama house hunting mission.”
Apparently, President Obama is in the process of purchasing a $4.9 million dollar seaside villa in Dubai for his retirement. Reportedly a deposit was made on the property last week by the Podesta Group, a global public relations firm.
Interestingly, the purchase is being handled by the global law firm DLA Piper, said to be the representatives of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
On Friday, Jan. 8, Rear Admiral Rick Williams sent an email asking why the top US Navy security team was being tasked towards checking out the security implications of the new home.
Within 18 hours, Adm. Williams’ boss, Vice Admiral Nora Tyson – acting on direct orders from President Obama – fired Admiral Williams.
“Loss of confidence in his ability to command [because of] allegations of misuse of government computer equipment.”
Suddenly, anonymous reports began to circulate in the U.S. that Adm. Williams had been viewing porn on his govt. computer.
Having worked in the Pentagon environment, I can state for a fact that this is impossible. These sites have been blocked on govt computers for years and anyone who tries it, gets the infamous red screen of death that can only be unfrozen by the Help Desk – a very embarrassing proposition.
In other words, this is a lie! It’s a flimsy cover story and just one more example of Obama’s ruthless cleansing of any military officer that dares to offend him.
I’m still reporting from Washington. Good Day.
Still Report #514 – Obama’s New House in Dubai #buy #homes in the #USA #realestate
Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out. – Deuteronomy 28:6
- The Barrent Group hires Art Yeend to lead business development
- Waypoint Residential adds three to senior-level roles
- Why is gender bias in the mortgage industry still accepted?
- Placester names Omar Hussain president and CEO
- Here's how loan officers can gauge the aggregate level of price competition in the mortgage market
- Don’t be a headline reader
- Former Walter Investment/Ditech CEO Anthony Renzi surfaces at Cenlar
- Ian Morgan named LenderLive chief information security officer
- Nonbank mortgage lenders still misunderstood in mainstream media
- Ask the Underwriter: Negative self-employment income? No problem… here’s how to exclude it!
- Recovco Mortgage Management hires Brad Young as director, business development
- MGIC promotes Dianna Higgins to VP of internal audit
- Goldman Sachs President Harvey Schwartz retiring, sets stage for Blankfein succession
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Getting Millennials to buy housing is becoming a joke
- Guaranteed Rate laying off 180 employees, plans to hire 1,500 more
- 3 reasons to be optimistic about the future of non-QM Loans
- Amazon hiring head of newly-formed mortgage lending division
- Explaining the disconnect between the rate borrowers want, and can get
- Don't run away from mortgage lending's crappy reputation; let's change it instead
- NewDay USA appoints Garrison Foster senior vice president