To become Partner #446: www.billstill.com, then Click “Subscribe”.
According to a Russian Foreign Intelligence non-classified report, reported on by Russia Today, a U.S. Admiral has been fired for questioning why the top Navy security and intelligence team was dispatched from Camp David to Dubai an what he termed an:
“… Obama house hunting mission.”
Apparently, President Obama is in the process of purchasing a $4.9 million dollar seaside villa in Dubai for his retirement. Reportedly a deposit was made on the property last week by the Podesta Group, a global public relations firm.
Interestingly, the purchase is being handled by the global law firm DLA Piper, said to be the representatives of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
On Friday, Jan. 8, Rear Admiral Rick Williams sent an email asking why the top US Navy security team was being tasked towards checking out the security implications of the new home.
Within 18 hours, Adm. Williams’ boss, Vice Admiral Nora Tyson – acting on direct orders from President Obama – fired Admiral Williams.
“Loss of confidence in his ability to command [because of] allegations of misuse of government computer equipment.”
Suddenly, anonymous reports began to circulate in the U.S. that Adm. Williams had been viewing porn on his govt. computer.
Having worked in the Pentagon environment, I can state for a fact that this is impossible. These sites have been blocked on govt computers for years and anyone who tries it, gets the infamous red screen of death that can only be unfrozen by the Help Desk – a very embarrassing proposition.
In other words, this is a lie! It’s a flimsy cover story and just one more example of Obama’s ruthless cleansing of any military officer that dares to offend him.
I’m still reporting from Washington. Good Day.
Still Report #514 – Obama’s New House in Dubai #buy #homes in the #USA #realestate
The Lord is my Shepard [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack. – Psalm 23:1
- Trump tax reform sets markets up for Santa Rally
- Planet Home Lending taps Mike Lee to lead distributed retail expansion
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Republican committee passes tax reform
- Waypoint Residential shakes up leadership team with new hires
- Jim Portner joins Cloudvirga as chief product officer
- Impac hires loanDepot’s former chief administrative officer to lead CashCall Mortgage
- Wells Fargo lays off 60 staff members from mortgage unit
- New American Funding brings on the Bergens in Texas, New Mexico expansion
- Part 2: Everything you need to know about entering the mortgage finance market
- David Stevens: Here's the MBA view on GSE reform
- Is the next leader of the MBA likely to be female?
- Guaranteed Rate adds former Google, MillerCoors execs to lead branding efforts
- Dart Appraisal adds Christie Visconti as vice president of finance
- HousingWire Vanguard promoted to LoanLogics EVP
- Another exec shakeup at Walter Investment; nonbank names new CFO and COO
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: LinkedIn invests $10m in Silicon Valley affordable housing
- Community Mortgage Lenders of America names Rob Zimmer acting executive director
- Senate Banking Committee approves Powell to lead Fed
- Email: An incubator for the untapped business network
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Senate passes major tax reform that impacts every mortgage facet