We CUT OPEN our Elf!?! You asked and we HAD to do it…for science.
Buy your own elf here: http://amzn.to/2gBeZAX
Elf on the Shelf has been a great thing in our home the past 3 years. We thought it would be best to buy one from the store that has not been named and stayed in a home overnight.
For those of you who may be sad that we cut one open, We are sorry, this was highly requested and it was not an elf assigned to a family yet.
We post a new video EVERY WEEK, so, if you liked this video and want more like this then SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT on what you want to see next!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/whatsinside
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/whatsinside/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whatsinsidethings
Filmed in 4k on this camera: http://amzn.to/1UnXI82
PO BOX 750
Kaysville, UT 84037
WARNING: We do not recommend you try what we do! Only do things the we do in our videos IF you are assisted by a qualified adult under proper safety measures. Always think ahead, and remember that any project you try is at YOUR OWN RISK. Remember our motto “We cut things open so you don’t have to.” so we do not recommend you try anything we do.
What’s inside the Elf on the Shelf? #buy #homes in the #USA #realestate
Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country. – Deuteronomy 28:3
- Informative Research names Tim Cox SVP of operations
- Genworth promotes Steve Hitchings to HFA director
- LoanLogics names Bill Neville as president, COO
- Who are the most influential mortgage and real estate professionals on Twitter?
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: What a government shutdown means for housing
- 4 ways to capture multicultural sales in 2018
- New housing voices on Capitol Hill will reshape industry’s future
- Former Wingspan founder Steven Horne lands at Hladik, Onorato & Federman
- Capital One consumer direct lending team finds new home at Flagstar
- What could attract nearly 200 female mortgage execs to Dallas today?
- New American Funding announces expansion into Central Texas
- Wells Fargo Chief Risk Officer Mike Loughlin announces retirement
- Former Treasury official David Dworkin joins National Housing Conference as CEO
- Movement Mortgage adds Stephen Polacek as chief credit officer
- Are you a tech innovator in housing? Show us!
- Transformational Mortgage Solutions names Beth Ozenghar president and COO
- NAHB elects new leadership team for 2018
- Suresh Srinivasan named Roofstock chief marketing officer
- Realogy appoints Dave Gordon as chief technology officer
- HUD Secretary Ben Carson swears in four new department leaders