We CUT OPEN our Elf!?! You asked and we HAD to do it…for science.
Buy your own elf here: http://amzn.to/2gBeZAX
Elf on the Shelf has been a great thing in our home the past 3 years. We thought it would be best to buy one from the store that has not been named and stayed in a home overnight.
For those of you who may be sad that we cut one open, We are sorry, this was highly requested and it was not an elf assigned to a family yet.
We post a new video EVERY WEEK, so, if you liked this video and want more like this then SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT on what you want to see next!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/whatsinside
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/whatsinside/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whatsinsidethings
Filmed in 4k on this camera: http://amzn.to/1UnXI82
PO BOX 750
Kaysville, UT 84037
WARNING: We do not recommend you try what we do! Only do things the we do in our videos IF you are assisted by a qualified adult under proper safety measures. Always think ahead, and remember that any project you try is at YOUR OWN RISK. Remember our motto “We cut things open so you don’t have to.” so we do not recommend you try anything we do.
What’s inside the Elf on the Shelf? #buy #homes in the #USA #realestate
Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country. – Deuteronomy 28:3
- HW’s Women of Influence nominations close one week from today
- It’s a whole new ballgame: Takeaways from MBA Tech
- Nationstar (aka Mr. Cooper) promotes Tony Ebers to chief operating officer
- Lennar names new CEO for first time in 21 years
- Responding to negative borrower reviews
- Ask the Underwriter: How to qualify for a Home Possible loan with ownership interest in other properties
- Ditech Holding Corp. names Thomas Marano CEO and president
- ServiceLink adds Sean Galaise to default services team
- Altisource names Patrick McClain senior vice president, Hubzu Auction Services
- Karen Cullen joins CrossCheck Compliance as director of compliance and fair & responsible lending
- Mile-high appreciation
- Bank of America’s problem with loan officers (and vice versa)
- Show me less money? MBA reports mortgage profits nearly slashed in half
- LERETA adds Bill Theisinger as chief technology officer
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Goldman Sachs buys startup Clarity Money to bolster Marcus
- Chad Smith, loanDepot’s former head of direct lending, lands at Caliber Home Loans
- Realtors Property Resource founding CEO announces retirement
- The Fair Housing Act at 50: Why the legacy of housing discrimination remains
- Freddie Mac Multifamily promotes two key leaders
- For loan officers who want steady business in 2018, it’s time to embrace cash-out refinances