a lil documentation of my time back home for the holidays 🙂
texas is cold, but not too cold, and it’s absolutely amazing. spending lots of time with my friends, as all of them are home for holidays too! been sitting in the cafe for a couple hours every morning before everyone is awake to edit these videos. it’s strange, it feels like i never even left.
this town is exactly the same, except there are a few new homes popping up. it’s growing, but the people are all the same. love this place so much.
i’ll see you in a couple days!
Places to find me!
Spotify: conegray // conan gray
For BUSINESS ONLY:
Winter at Home ❄️ (Vlog.25) #buy #homes in the #USA #realestate
The Lord will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest. – Psalm 85:12
- Fifth Third exec Jelena McWilliams to become FDIC chair
- Boise poised at the right angle for housing growth
- Mortgage applicants may not always be intentionally fraudulent
- TMS names two EVPs as retail lending division expands
- C-suite shakeup continues for Impac Mortgage Holdings as CFO steps down
- Time’s Up: Yes, it’s happening here, too
- Carrington Retail Group expands its leadership team, adds CTO
- LoanScorecard hires new digital mortgage strategist
- RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing announces relocation to South Carolina
- How to detect mortgage wire fraud before it is too late
- MBA Secondary prepares to hit the big topics
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Inside the housing economy's monster news weekend
- TRK Connection names Jeremy Burcham to lead sales
- Equator names William Mueller national sales director
- Movement Mortgage CEO: Robots will not replace loan officers
- TMS names two SVPs to correspondent lending division
- Jerry Giovaniello, NAR's chief lobbyist, announces retirement
- Trump administration officially nominates Michael Bright to lead Ginnie Mae
- Your favorite mortgage finance publisher is upgrading, in more ways than one
- Wells Fargo: You’re scaring younger generations away
Republished by Blog Post Promoter